– The first carbon zero laboratory in the UK
– The world’s first carbon zero superstore
– The first sustainably powered conference and events centre
– The first sustainably powered hotel in UK
– The first BREEAM outstanding university building
– The first sustainably powered civic building in the UK
– The first PassivHaus commercial building in Europe
We can’t mark the occasion without a word of thanks from our CEO and founder, Keith O’Connor
“I’m incredibly proud of our 20-year journey – and I would like to express heartfelt appreciation to our fantastic team, as well as SIMEC for the continued support and our long-term contractors, consultants and solicitors, all of whom have contributed over the years towards building the leading, truly renewable CHP and power business – together we are Fleetsolve! Thank you.
We are lucky enough to have worked with so many visionary customers across so many different sectors, delivering truly innovative award-winning schemes – a huge thankyou to them all for their ongoing commitment to a low carbon future!
The last 20 years have been terrific, but the next chapter is sure to be even more exciting – can’t wait!”
And a final thankyou to our international OEM partners. Rest assured that our partnerships are hugely valued by our customers and Fleetsolve alike – we very much appreciate your long term and ongoing support.
Thank you! Danke je wel! Muchas gracias! Dankeschön! Domo arigato!