Underpinning the company’s wider international OEM partner strategy and bolstering their ongoing commitment to strengthening its customer proposition, Fleetsolve is proud to be positioned as the UK and Ireland Distributor for Guascor Energy.
This enables Fleetsolve to supply, service and maintain Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems based on internal combustion engines – ranging from >500KW to 2.0MW – and continuous duty engines as part of our portfolio of low carbon technologies.
With over 3,000 actively running engines Guascor Energy is one of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies and a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission. Backed by more than 50 years of experience, Guascor Energy’s engines are known in the market for their efficiency, robustness and reliability.
Driving the UK’s decarbonisation and renewable energy transition ambitions is at the heart of Fleetsolve’s business. Which is why, as a Fleetsolve customer, we are driven to support you with first-class customer service and maintenance capability from officially warranted factory-trained technicians – including engine rebuilds and overhauls.
We carry a fully stocked UK-based parts inventory, often with next day delivery available – so, if your business continuity is affected by the impact of Brexit on imports and parts supply, this agreement will give you much-needed confidence.
Plus, we bring over 20 years’ experience and know-how to your business. We are a market leader in the operation of CHP and industrial power engines powered by liquid and gaseous biofuels, technical gases, flare gas, hydrogen and blended gases.
- Supply of the full CHP, Gen-Set & Engine Range
- UK & I Wide Engineer Network
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Remote Engine & System Monitoring
- UK-stocked OEM Parts Inventory
- Engine Re-builds and Overhauls
- UK, OEM Warranty Support
- OEM, Factory Trained Technicians
ENABLING THE ENERGY TRANSISTION TO NET ZERO
Supporting your business on its decarbonisation journey to net-zero, Fleetsolve is now better placed than ever to assist you with the energy resilience and carbon reduction challenges that lay ahead.
- 20 Years’ Experience, Know-How & Expertise
- Renewable Combined Heat & Power - Proven Low Carbon Technology
- Multiple Sector Renewable 1sts
- Leaders In UK Onsite Decarbonisatio
- Exceptional Levels of Customer Service
- Renewable Biofuels & Circular Economy Specialist
- Multiple Sustainability Award Winner
- Experience Across All Major Sectors
ENABLING THE ENERGY TRANSITION TO NET ZERO
Supporting your business on its Net Zero or decarbonisation journey, Fleetsolve is better placed than ever to assist you with the energy resilience challenges that lay ahead. Thanks to our Partnership with Siemens Energy, we’re able to support an even wider range of CHP and continuous duty energy users.
- 20 years’ experience, know-how and expertise
- CHP – Renewable Combined Heat and Power – Proven low carbon technology
- Achieving your Net Zero goals
- Leaders in UK decarbonisation
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- Renewable biofuels and circular economy specialist
- Multiple sustainability award winner
- Experience across all major sectors
To find out how we can support your organisation’s transition to future-proofed, low carbon technology powered by alternative fuel sources, view our e-book.