Fuel Management Service
Fleetsolve supply a number of different bio liquid fuels to power its range of engines including second generation bio-fuel. That is, fuel derived from organic matter which is a non food product and is produced entirely from post manufacture waste products or residue. All of our bio-fuels are certified renewable and are tested to ensure that they do not contain any fossil fuels or additives. Unlike first generation bio fuel, Fleetsolve’s bio-fuels do not contribute to land degradation or divert bio oils from use in road transportation.
Fleetsolve have over ten years’ experience of both developing bio-fuel technologies and direct supply of bio-fuel and as such have developed strong connections and networks within the bio-fuel industry.
Some of the advantages of our Fleetsolve bio-fuel include:
- We supply a variety of bio-fuels, removing the risk of supply shortfalls
- We have global partners to assist with sourcing suitable oils for use in our CHP’s
- Our bio-fuel carries the International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC)
- Our bio-fuel is subject to strict testing regime at UKAS laboratories
- Ability to offer fixed term fuel prices depending upon volume and length of contract
- Large dock side storage and blending facilities providing security of supply
- Dedicated fuel tankers to prevent cross contamination
- Dependable bio-fuel deliveries throughout the UK 24/7.
Fleetsolve can manage all of your bio-fuel requirements giving you the seamlessness of a utility provider with the specialist attention of bio-fuel experts. Your management solution can include:
- Remote monitoring of your fuel tank levels
- Managing the stock levels to ensure they match your outputs
- Arrange all logistics including gaining access to and delivery to your site
- Provide you with fuel consumption forecasts to enable you to accurately budget your energy costs
- Complete all compliance testing and certification to enable you to register with Ofgem
- Monitor your consumption trends and provide analysis upon request
- Fuel tank compliance and testing.